Holiday on the Hill
December 2, 2022
On behalf of the Board of Directors and Calle Dos Cinco businesses, we’d like to invite you to celebrate the holidays with us by taking a stroll though the historic streets! Holiday on the Hill: Santa Stroll will take place on Friday, December 2nd, 2022 from 4:00-6:00pm in the Historic Capitol Hill business district (SW 25th St. between Walker & Robinson).
Families will stroll through Calle Dos Cinco in Historic Capitol Hill and visited all 7 holiday stations where our businesses will open their doors for children to enjoy yummy treats, arts & crafts, pictures with Santa and more! Those who visit all stations can exchange their stamp card for a raffle ticket to win a SURPRISE PRIZE!
Pick up your Stamp Card from the Capitol Hill Library at 327 SW 27th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73109 and head to all 7 Business Stations to collect your stamps. Must be present to win raffle at the Capitol Hill Library by 5:45pm.
::2019 BUSINESS STATIONS::
– OCCC Capitol Hill Center | Make & Take Christmas Ornament
– Capitol Hill Graffix | Santa’s Gift Shop is open! Find the perfect gift while children write letters to Santa for our North Pole mailbox.
– John M Ireland & Son Funeral Home & Chapel of Capitol Hill | Come grab some candy!
– The Yale OKC & Tango Public Relations | Stop by for hot chocolate, cookies, and a photo booth!
– La Confection | Decorate a delicious holiday cookie!
– IDanz Studio | Come make a candy cane reindeer!
– Capitol Hill Library & Spur Design | Take your family picture with Santa, enjoy story time, snowman decoration & make and take wooden Holiday ornaments!